Nov 30, 2018

Breakbot x Triple J

Tracklist
Saint Tropez - Hold on to love
Breakbot - don’t stop the dance (breakbot remix vocal)
Charms - Giving it up
Yvonne Gage - Garden of Eve
Curtis Hairston - I want you (all tonight) (John Morales edit )
Jupiter Band - Sarah Love
Inner Life - Moment of Truth
Delegation - What took you so long
Willie Hutch - Brother’s gonna work it out (Joey Negro Edit)
Rose Royce - Is it love you’re after
Armenta - I wanna be with you
Breakbot - By Your Side (vocal)
Patrice Rushen - Never gonna give you up
Khemistry - Who’s fooling who
Breakbot feat Ruckazoid - You should know (vocal)
Poussez - Boogie with me
Kathi Baker - Disco Jam
Candido - Jingo
Parcels - Lightenup (breakbot remix)
Raymun - Do you feel like I feel
Subway feat Wave - You can bet I’ll get you yet
Brian Bennett - Shuttlecraft
Telex - Moskow Diskow
Salsoul Orchestra - Street Sense
Music Man - Just take my body
Chuck Cissel - Cisselin’ Hot
Revanche - 1979 It’s dancing time

No comments:

Latest Posts